- Posted 25 April 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameApril Gunnb
Keep reading if you're looking for:
- A small family run agency who will give you an opportunity to work within the Prime and Super Prime Central London markets.
- A manageable workload that enables you to give a 5* customer service.
- An employer who will support your personal development - you'll have access to thousands of qualifications and courses, paid for by the employer.
Why this company:
A market leader within Chelsea and Kensington, they are phenomenal at what they do and have an excellent client base. They have the facility to train someone who has 2 years experience managing an AST portfolio so if you are someone who would like to get exposure into prime and super prime then this is perfect. They are a flexible employer who have a genuine care for the personal development of their staff and you'll have access to arguably the best training programme in the country as well as thousands of online qualifications and courses.
Your new role:
- This is a Property Management opportunity where you will have full responsibility of a portfolio of 30 properties across Prime Central London. Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Reactive and planned maintenance - liaising with tenants (many of which are high net worth individuals), landlords and contractors to ensure properties are satisfactory.
- Full management of deposit process - dealing with negotiations and logging claims via TDS
- Property inspections
- Pre-tenancy works - drafting tenancy agreements, right to rent checks, references, EPCs and gas safeties.
- Following up with tenants / landlords and contractors and giving exemplary service to all
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience within AST Property Management
- You will have a positive, can do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond the norm.
- You will be able to manage expectations and pro-actively look ahead
- You will be super organised and have exceptional communication skills
What is on offer:
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus (based on performance)
- A super prime portfolio - experience within this is extremely sought after.
- A phenomenal training programme and you'll have access to thousands of qualifications and courses paid for by the employer.
- Career progression - this is a family office where everyone mucks in together so you will be cross trained in all other areas of the business.
- You will join a supportive, fun team who work together to ensure the department reach their common goals.
What to do now:
If you're interested in this role click 'apply now' or email your CV