Are you an expert user of Yardi Voyager seeking a role that truly puts systems at the forefront of the business? We are working with a Real Estate investment company looking for somebody to drive their efficiency to help them to continue fulfilling their ambitions.
In this role you will be working alongside the CFO, COO and other leaders within the business to ensure best practice is being upheld and driving the necessary changes that will ultimately build the foundations for growth.
The role will depend on the specific requirements but the core duties will include:
- Manage the Yardi support team, monitoring and resolving technical issues across the residential and commercial Yardi systems
- Advice the CFO and COO on system solutions and best practice to ensure the business is primed for future growth
- Undertake project work to improve and build out the system, arranging external Yardi support to train users on any new system features
- Research new features and ways in which the business can enhance the system offering regularly
- Supporting the finance team with any system related issues, particularly at peak times
- Any other ad-hoc database tasks when required
We are proud to be representing a client that has made significant investment into their systems over recent years, making this a unique opportunity for a candidate with strong Yardi system administration experience.
On top of a competitive financial package, they are able to offer the chosen individual significant C-suite exposure to spearhead business change as well as a hybrid working model that allows working from home 2 days per week.
Our client is looking for somebody with the following skills and experience for this position:
- Significant Yardi Voyager systems administration experience
- Prior experience within accounting would be preferable
- Exposure to the residential rental sector would be ideal for this position
- Senior stakeholder exposure is essential
- Basic SQL knowledge
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested and you feel that you have the necessary skills, then apply now. If you would like to know more information about the position then please contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential conversation.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.