Are you a Team Assistant looking for an exciting and busy new opportunity?
What is on offer?
- Divisional Team Assistant
- Support Executive Assistant and three of C-Suite
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Paying an above average salary, of up to £45K!
What makes this company great?
A developer with strive to build exceptional new homes that people aspire to live in, as well as continually push boundaries to deliver exception customer service and attention to detail.
More information on the day to day?
- Diary management and administrative support for the Divisional Finance Director.
- General assistance and administrative support for the Plc Finance team.
- Full administrative support to the Chairman's Executive Assistant.
- Provide full cover in the absence of the Chairman's Executive Assistant.
- Liaise with members of staff from across the business with regards to meetings and general correspondence on behalf of the EA and the Divisional FD, ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables received.
- Keep monthly account of expenses.
- General administration including file notes, memos, letters, meeting minutes, etc.
- Document preparation for meetings including photocopying and binding of meeting packs.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and taking messages as and when required.
- Invoice management.
- Assist with the running of Reception, providing cover when required.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward