Team Leader - Client Accounts
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary£50000 - £57000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameIsabella Richards
Are you a Team Leader in Client Accounting and want to work with one of the world's leading property agents? If you're looking for a new challenge and want to work on an exciting new commercial portfolio, our client is growing their Finance and Accounts department and are looking for Client Team Leader to join their team!
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is an award-winning international real estate agency with over 600 offices across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Their global scale gives them wide-ranging specialism in residential and commercial property making them the advisor of choice in the competitive market. Their commitment to acting honestly, with integrity is fundamental to what they do.
What you'll be doing:
As a Client Team Leader, your primary role is to incorporate the responsibility for all outputs of the team, both service excellence and compliance to procedures. The individual is to work with the Head of Client Accounting Mixed Use in London and General Manager in BPSEM in order to set and deliver the team objectives.
- Active role within the Senior Leadership Team providing management reports, data and analysis to support the Client, team and General Manager for strategic and operational decisions.
- Manage and supervise a team of Client Accountants within London and site based Financial Support Team ensuring that all team procedures are aligned in order to deliver the consistent service required.
- The objectives for the role cover, management, performance and compliance, including but not limited to the below:
- Client liaison - ensure that Client Accountants are servicing clients in accordance with their expectations and mandate.
- Attend client meetings and visit key clients accordingly.
- Ensure that all client reporting is issued to clients in accordance with client mandate/ expectations and any relevant statute.
- Ensure that all service charge balances held is in accordance with RICS guidelines and client mandates (including sold or out of management properties).
- Ensure that all service charge balance sheets are accurate and cleared down with clients and 3rd parties.
- Constantly review procedures in line with the service delivery and best practice. Ensure that the Client Service department process and report in line with the RICS client money rules and related best practice initiatives.
- Manage along with the Heads of Client Accounting Mixed Use in London the resource requirement for the team and ensure to employ and retain the best staff.
- Perform appraisals for the team members.
- Assist and deliver information for clients - including request for proposal/information, business change, presentation information in addition to attending meetings/pitches.
- Manage and control the static database in accordance with client mandates and Surveyor instructions.
- Manage and report on the cash funding for each property detailing where actions are required to address funding shortages.
- Assist on the department procedure manual & policies.
What you'll bring:
The right candidate will have experience in Property Management Accounting with strong financial skills. They will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be organised and be able to prioritise and plan work effectively.
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
If you think you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below. Alternatively, you can get in touch to discuss the position into more detail by calling Isabella Richards at deverellsmith.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.