Did you want to work for a market leading real estate developer, with an office based in the heart of The City?
What is on offer?
- Team Secretary, supporting the Sales Director and sales and marketing teams
- Located in London Dock
- Paying up to £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
What makes the company great?
Our client is known for building exceptional homes that people aspire to live in. They are looking for people who share their drive to be the best, and continually push the boundaries to deliver exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Our client is a market leader in London, creating thriving new communities that reflect the status, prestige, and global importance of our city.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
The primary focus of this role is to provide complete secretarial and administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Department and Sales Director, including:
- Diary Management
- Organising internal and external face to face or zoom meetings for the Directors and the team
- Managing the Senior teams' expenses
- Managing all correspondence, including processing of emails
- Arranging overseas travels and managing itineraries
- Checking and coding invoices relating to the S&M and Customer Service departments before getting them signed off and sent to accounts for payment
- Raising Purchase Orders, Minor Work Orders and Site Instructions when needed
- Placing orders for the team ensuring the smooth running of the Marketing Suites
- Collate information for Management and Board Reports
- Assisting the Sales Admin team and Customer Service Team with printing, filing, and posting
- General administration including typing memos, letters, photocopying, binding
- Occasional early morning starts when PLC Board Meeting taking place accommodating catering duties for the attendees
- Organising the ordering of breakfasts and lunches for various meetings
- Making tea and coffee for meetings
- Covering reception and switchboard when required
- Manage the team's Holiday Records
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested of the job holder from time to time.
What makes you the ideal candidate?
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Previous experience from the construction or property industry desirable but not essential
- Personable, clear communicator and can remain calm when under pressure
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.