Temp Customer Care Coordinator - Selby, North Yorkshire
- Posted 21 March 2023
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
Our client is in need of a highly efficient, well-organised Customer Care Coordinator, to support their close-knit team for a 12-month period ongoing temporary contract (this could turn permanent for the right person).
This role is PERFECT if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment and working in a close-knit team. In order to be suitable for this position, you must be available ASAP.
As a Customer Care Co-ordinator in the New Homes industry, you will be responsible for sorting any defects that arise within the two-year warranty period; resolving purchasers' queries and complaints. You will work as part of a hardworking team to deliver exceptionally responsive repair services to customers, liaising with contractors, colleagues, and customers.
There is also an opportunity for you to progress into a more face-to-face position at a later date and go permanently. Please note this is a partly remote role where you will spend 1-2 days out on-site in Selby and the remaining days are from home.
Our client would like someone who is confident and can work independently but is able to communicate and work as part of a wider team. You should be able to pick up information and learn quickly and use your initiative. You should also have a great telephone manner and the ability to keep calm under pressure whilst still being able to deal effectively and efficiently with a variety of customers and contractors.
A background in New Homes Customer Care is preferable however your experience can be varied in housing but you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a property Customer Service-based role.
- Handle customer queries to deliver a right-first-time repairs service
- Liaise with appropriate departments to ensure customer queries are resolved and repairs are scheduled efficiently
What will you bring:
- Experience working within a Customer Service role in New Homes
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Proficient use of MS office packages, and Dynamics
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure
Job has Expired