Would you like to work for a leading large house builder and be part of a high achieving, successful team in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire?
An opportunity has arisen with one of our most exceptional clients, who are looking for an experienced sales consultant to join them on their award-winning development on a long-term temporary basis. This fast selling development site has roughly a year’s life span (selling a minimum of 2 units a week) and once all units are sold you may get the opportunity to move to another scheme on a permanent contract.
Our client expects someone who is outgoing, team focussed, sales driven and available immediately. Ideally, someone who strives to exceed sales targets and who will support the existing sales team as much as possible.
- To maintain and excel targets
- Always demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and with everyone you come into contact with and provide exceptional customer service
- Deal with progression, chasing legal procedures.
- Manage and check all documents required to ensure consumer code compliance
- To liaise with the project and customer service departments as required
- Build strong networks
What will you bring:
- New Homes experience
- Proactive and confident personality with a friendly demeanour
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Highly motivated to achieve sales targets
- Ability to communicate well, with great telephone manner
What’s on offer:
- Immediate start
- Joining a team of 2