Do you thrive in a busy sales environment, and enjoy working in a close-knit, collaborative team?
One of our most award winning, well-reputed clients in the Northern Home Counties is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their award-winning development on a long term temp basis (roughly 6 months), local to Aylesbury. Initially, this position is to cover an exceptionally busy period within the business, but due to substantial growth plans, this role could turn longer term for the right person.
We are looking to speak with proactive New Homes Sales Consultants who can start ASAP, with new build sales experience and strong with admin skills. You must have a proven track record in selling in off plan, Help to Buy and working at pace and volume.
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a highly driven, ambitious Sales Consultant, who lives local to Aylesbury and Houghton Regis. This will be a flexible temporary contract where you could work Monday to Friday depending on your experience and need.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite, support with calls, viewings and admin.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date... in early August!
- New Homes sales experience is critical especially with first-time buyers and help to buy
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite