Are you looking to kick start a potential career in selling luxury new homes?
Interested in working in estate agency and property but don't want to lose your weekends?
Keen to get started in immediate work with weekly pay?
- £25k - £30k pro rata (equivalent £12 - £15.ph. after tax)
- Added commission structure
- Accrued holiday pay per hour
- No weekends - Monday - Friday.
- Potential to evolve into a permanent role for one of London's most influential and lucrative new homes developers.
What does it involve?
As a Temporary Luxury Property Advisor, you'll be required for at least 3 months over the Summer in a leafy West London office of a premium new homes developer.
Joined by the in-house team, you'll be contacting would-be home buyers; listening to their budget, needs and requirements before passing onto the sales team to arrange a viewing appointment.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Natural curiosity and drive to find out what a client needs; strong listening skills.
- Previous experience in estate agency or property-related role desire.
Interested to find out what a temporary role in luxury new homes could do for you? Get in touch today.