Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant
Passionate about real estate and want to work for award-winning developers and consultancies? We are looking for someone with excellent customer service to work on temporary and contract assignments as a Sales Consultant in the New Homes industry. As a Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant, you will work on marketing suites to help sell off plan or complete apartments on some of London's most sought-after new homes.
Who You'll Work for:
deverellsmith partner with some of the best names in the property industry and we'll place you with developers and instructed sales agents in the new homes industry to assist on marketing suites which are part of multi-million-pound projects. You'll help award winning clients sell award winning schemes and make people's dreams come true by helping them purchase their new home.
What You'll Do:
The pandemic threw several challenges at the property world; however, the industry remained resilient and many projects have accelerated in development, supported by the Help to Buy scheme and the ever-growing demand for product. You will support on-site sales teams to guide customers through their purchasing journey of a new home and deliver an outstanding customer service along the way:
- Represent developers and sales agents by being 'the face of' the marketing suite; meeting and greeting customers and offering an exceptional customer service
- Cover holidays and absences
- Offer additional support when the development is experiencing high volumes of customers
- Help with launch days
- If you're more experienced, help sell remaining apartments of a scheme from conducting viewings through to negotiating offers and progressing the sale
- Maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Be open to working weekends
What You'll Bring:
- New Homes sales experience is desirable but not essential, exemplary candidates have come from other customer service orientated roles such as hotels, cabin crew and luxury retail sales
- Strong customer facing skills whilst being well presented
- Self-motivation and assertiveness
- Passion for the industry and building your career
- Career development: the ability to work with some of the best names in new homes
- A chance to earn money whilst gaining industry experience
- Flexibility to work around other commitments such as studying and childcare
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door and stand out from other candidates looking to get into the market
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending your CV or calling 020 3056 0292. I look forward to hearing from you, Alice.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired