- Posted 07 September 2022
- Salary£28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameIzzy Cabral
Do you want to work for a market leading real estate developer, with an office based in the heart of The City?
What is on offer?
- Tenancy Coordinator
- Based in Central London - Marble Arch Station
- Working Hours are office based, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Excellent salary of up to £35K, Dependant on experience!
What makes the company great?
This family run Estate Agency has an impressive portfolio of 50 commercial units and 300 residential units, varying from mid-range to super prime apartments. The managing directors own around 85% of the properties so you will be working directly with the landlord. This is a new role within the company, so it's a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own, and suggest ways to encourage efficiency. A lot of their team has been there 5 years plus because they reward loyalty and longevity.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Update, rewrite or create all GEI tenancy documentation as required by law or as requested by Directors for AST's, Company Lets, Common Law Lets, Guarantor Agreements, Holiday Lets, Car Park Licences, Surrender Agreements
- Draft Break Clauses, Rent Review clauses & Surrender terms
- Draft deeds of Surrender & Abandonment, liaise with tenant & landlord as required to obtain signatures to end the tenancy & take back possession
- Oversee collation of all required documents from new Lettings/Sales instructions observing MLR regs
- Check/amend all new tenancy contractual documents drafted by the Lettings Dept before issuance
- Check all new lettings files following move-in, ensure signatures & monies are in place, scan documents to internal server, send out welcome pack to tenants
- Managing tenancy renewal diary system, contact tenant & landlord in advance to secure instructions, draft tenancy documentation, obtain signatures, renew deposit registration & service of PI (if required), service of relevant notice to end tenancy if required
- Registration of AST tenant deposits, service of prescribed information on all AST contracts
- Managing & developing internal filing system for live & dead-filed tenancies
- Administer internal Utility bill database for all managed properties, notify Utility suppliers of new accounts & meter readings/dates/liabilities, resolving old Utility bill issues from previous tenancies
- Managing with the team marketing of properties / availability lists / organising property photography & videography
- Managing the portals including short term portals booking.com/ air b and b etc and take payments manage bookings to maximise income - working with lettings manager
- Letters tying and sending on behalf of lettings team - should know how to compose a letter correctly
What makes you the ideal candidate?
- Candidates for thius role must have tenancy progression experience within estate agency
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- A proven background in Property and/or Administration and a keen interest in property is also important
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
- Preferably ARLA qualified, but not a requirement
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in Outlook and Diary Management
- Must be well presented
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.