Are you an experienced Lettings Administrator/ Tenancy Progressor looking for a new challenge?
My client is a leading provider in the private rented sector (PRS) and are dedicated to providing quality, modern family homes for rent in the UK. Their properties are chosen for their potential to become integral parts of vibrant communities where people desire to live.
Role Purpose: As a Tenancy Progressor, you will play a crucial role in the successful leasing of residential units in their PRS platform, which is focused on single family housing.
The role is responsible for progressing the tenancies across all sites which includes managing and maintaining up to date records on the progress of each file, maintaining a database of live applications and progress the file through the Lettings process efficiently to minimise void periods and maximise income, providing support to the Lettings Team and maintaining the high levels of service during the customer move in journey.
- Administer new tenancies to relevant deadlines.
- Ensure regular communication with tenants as well as internal stakeholders.
- Maintain customer satisfaction levels through effective management of the move in process for each customer.
- Manage the tenancy referencing process ensuring all outstanding references are regularly chased in a timely manner.
- Deal with incoming enquiries by telephone and emails.
- Draft and issue tenancy documentation.
- Maintain and update database in relation to all live applications.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant processes including ensuring compliance documents are issued to each household ahead of their move in date.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience of the London Lettings Market,
- Excellent diary/time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and a collaborative team player who can inspire and motivate colleagues, effectively achieving goals collaboratively.
- Innovative problem-solver.
- ARLA qualification is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office Suite and lettings management systems.
- A strict adherence to confidentiality regarding all forms of information and data.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.