- Trainee Estate Agent - No Experience Required -
Are you looking to kick start a career in property?
This is your perfect starting point, we are looking for a Trainee Estate Agent to join one of London's leading agent brands! This is an opportunity to join an award winning, growing company, who offers tailored training and development programmes at all levels. With this role you will have the resources and opportunity to quickly progress your career further within the property sector.
The company is one of the most established brands within the UK and has over 60 offices within London alone. The company got to 60 + office's by priding themselves with award winning customer service. They boast over 11,000 trust pilot reviews alone, this unrivalled approach to estate agency makes them market leaders.
What really sets this brand apart is the culture and the way that staff are recognised for hard work. From competitive commission structures to company trips for high achievers this company reward hard workers and provide the opportunity for talented and enthusiastic individuals to thrive in their careers. The organisation offers diversity throughout the company and hire people from a multitude of backgrounds, matching the right people to the right roles.
Working Hours and Benefits
This award winning company are all for rewarding staff and offer a competitive package. Staff will be expected to work one in two weekends with the split being a 5 day week and a 6 day week, to coincide with this there is an early finish on Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's.
For the successful individual, basic salary starts from £20,000 plus commissions with OTE's of £40,000! Further benefits include a company car given as standard.
The ideal Trainee Estate Agent:
- Valid UK Driving license
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable with speaking and meeting new people every day
- Ability to problem-solve
- Committed to working on the weekend
- Exceptional organisation skills and complex diary management
The role of a Trainee Estate Agent:
- You will be booking, conducting, and gathering feedback from viewings on properties
- Registering new sales or lettings applicants
- Negotiating offers between buyers and sellers
- Booking valuation appointments
- Generating new business digitally and physically with the help from the wider team and manager.
Interested and want to learn more?
Please apply below attaching your CV along with your contact details or contact me direct on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.