Our client is looking to recruit their next new Trainee Estate Agent who will be based within one of their offices in Central London. They are looking for driven and passionate people with ambition. If you are result driven and enjoy a busy environment, then come and join their team as a Trainee Estate Agent.
As a Trainee Estate Agent, you will be joining one of London's fastest growing, leading estate agencies. There are ample opportunities to develop your career within a supportive business who really do have a passion for property.
This client's success is down to their employees, and they are well equipped to provide you with the tools you need to be successful in the industry.
Role and Responsibilities of the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Building and maintaining relationships within your geographic area.
- Sourcing new vendors
- Booking and organising of viewings
- Working to achieve and exceed targets and using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
- Negotiating in order to achieve the best outcome for your clients
Requirements of the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Driven, hardworking and competitive
- Money Motivated and goal orientated.
- Able to display verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn and utilise the marker-leading training we offer internally.
- Driven by success and progression
- Able to demonstrate a track record of showing resilience
- Interpersonal with the ability to show understanding, empathy and rapport building skills.
- Able to adapt to a busy sales environment.
Benefits for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Competitive Basic Salary per annum depending on experience
- Commission and Bonus schemes
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Holidays Inc Bank Holidays
- Staff Discount on Property and Financial Services
If you are interested, please do get in touch!