My client, a Buying Agent in Central London are looking for someone to join their letting Manager. Working on behalf of their clients, they purchase, renovate, and let out properties around the Hyde Park area and Central London. You will be joining a company who are energetic, committed and have a great team spirit. Working alongside the Lettings Manager, you will get a full insight into the lettings process in a less competitive environment. With lots of cross over with other departments in the business, there is always room to learn and progress internally. Unlike typical Estate Agents, dress code is Business casual and there's no requirement to work weekends!
What you will do
- Managing in-house direct lettings operation, solely for LCP's portfolio
- Preparing details of properties to let, updating LonRes, industry portals and LCP's website with details of properties for rental.
- Developing effective screening processes to match genuine and suitable applicants to properties in the portfolio.
- Maintaining and updating applicant database and sending property details on a regular basis
- Organising viewing schedule for potential tenants and showing shortlisted flats.
- Receiving offers from potential applicants and putting them forward to the Lettings Manager and Managing Director.
- Requesting references from prospective applicants and putting forward to the Senior Lettings Manager and Managing Director for approval.
- Preparing Tenancy Agreements and Invoices.
- Maintaining and developing relations with all central London letting agents.
- Contacting agents with details of new properties
- Organising monthly rental payments via standing order
- Organising pre-tenancy cleaning and inventories
- Keeping up to date with any legislative and compliance changes along with other regulatory issues.
- Arranging end of tenancy inspections and creating reports to be sent to landlords
- Preparing properties for marketing by dressing/staging shortly after tenants vacate
- Submitting tenants deposit on TDS website in accordance with current rules and regulations
- Informing utilities of changes in tenants on-set of tenancies
- Ringing letting agents to make sure they are putting the relevant properties on their lists and adhering to Terms of Business.
- Ensuring quick turnaround of properties at end of tenancies including drawing up snagging list.
- Updating database and CRM systems
What they offer
- £25,000 - £27,000 base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Monday to Friday role
- Access to pool car for visits
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired