Trainee Property Manager
- Posted 24 April 2023
- Salary£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSophie Whitelock
Famous for providing award-winning training in the industry and setting the standard in property.
They were voted 'Best UK Agency' and awarded 'Gold' at the Agency of the year awards. This really is a great place to kick start your career in Property Management!
You will be based in their stunning West London headquarters in Chiswick Park which offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer!
As Trainee Property Manager, you will provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
You will be trained on all aspects of the property industry therefore previous property management experience is not necessary. A strong desire to work hard is essential.
The role requires the following skills:
- Professional approach to customer services
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Salary ranging from £25k - £35k per annum dependant on property management experience
- One day per week working from home and one day per week working in a local high street branch.
- An intensive, ongoing training programme, including professional industry recognised qualifications
- Great career opportunities
- Incentives to reward hard work as a team
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.