- Posted 09 November 2022
- Salary£25000 - £26000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
Trainee Property Manager - Chiswick.
Are you interested in a Career in Property Management and don't know where to start? Look no further!
Breaking into the world of Property Management isn't the easiest task, however, I have an opportunity with one of London's leading estate agents who will teach you the ropes from the ground up!
Whether you are from customer service, hospitality, or another property sector, this could be suitable for you!
You will be offering professional advice and assistance to thousands of tenants and landlords who have requested a premium service, to ensure that each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish. Each Property Manager provides a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants and offers advice on all aspects of the tenancy life cycle, including financial, rental, and legal matters as well as organising any necessary maintenance projects.
- Beer trolley on a Friday (Aeroplane style).
- Team days out.
- Company events / Festivals.
- Internal Promotions
- Competitions and Leader boards
- Office Bar
- Yearly awards and Trips
- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience
- A comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- One paid workday a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- The well-being package includes enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
- Subsidised staff café and bar
For more information get in contact with Will at