- Posted 10 May 2022
- Salary£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameLolly Hamlin
£40k + bonus
Why this job?
An opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team. The role is based within West London but is operating across the North, Midlands and South-East England. They have formed a new division within the acquisition team and require an outgoing, self-starter to get involved with their exciting plans. This dynamic role reports into the companies directors and includes research/analysis, acquisitions, overseeing refurbishment and interaction with a variety of stakeholders.
Why work for this company?
This company is both extremely entrepreneurial and successful. They are making impressive moves within the health care sector and quickly becoming a UK leader in both providing and operating supported living. If you are wondering what makes them stand out from the crowd, one of the many factors, is their award-winning standards. They are providing superior quality through both their modern living facilities and their exceptional care professionals.
- To identify relevant property acquisitions
- To build a strong contact and knowledge base in a variety of locations
- To assist with negotiation of the above transactions and presentation to investors
- To develop strong relationships with the agents and other advisers in the sector
Who are they looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data gathering and analytical qualities
- A self-starter with the knowledge and confidence to work dynamically
- 2 + years' experience in real estate. Experience in agency is ideal
- An understanding of real estate transactions
- You enjoy being outside your comfort zone
- You have a flexible, positive, and motivated attitude
The role is offering £40k base plus annual bonus/profit share. Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays. Other benefits include, on site gym, company holiday home in Wales plus lunch and snacks in office.
How to apply.
Please contact Lolly from deverellsmith if you are interested in hearing further details. You can email your CV or give us a call on 020 3973 5320.