An Estate manager is required for a high end development in Canary Wharf.
The development houses 650 units with the inclusion of an on site car park and residents gym. The Estate manager will manage both the employees and the development ensuring all daily functions are executed efficiently. Additionally, the Estate manager will be responsible for developing productive working connections with the stakeholders and exhibit substantial customer service to all residents and staff.
The duties of the Estate manager are as follows:
* To sustain the high quality and standards of the brand and development.
* To be the first point of contact for all enquiries.
* To manage on site staff in coexistence with the Managing Agent.
*To retain and establish plans, budgets and results measurements.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have notable managerial experience within a similar role and be able to apply outstanding customer service.
*Have adept knowledge on building maintenance systems.
* Have experience in formulating complex reports and plans.
* Have the capability to work well under pressure.
* Have understanding of the Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS & ARMA guidelines.
* Have awareness of Health and Safety processes.
The role is paying up to £49K depending upon experience. If you think this could be you, please apply or contact Kerry Collopy at Deverell Smith on 0203 823 4391.
This job is managed by: