Customer Service Team Manager
As a Team Manager you will empower Customer Service Advisor’s to assist customers to feel safe and supported in their home. My client is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a reputation as a successful business with social objectives. They provide housing of all different types, community initiatives and personal support, to customers who live in our 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, they are an organisation that embraces working together to get the job done.
What they are looking for: They are looking for a highly motivated Team Manager to lead and enable their Customer Service Advisors to deliver an excellent customer service over multiple channels in a fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities: * To drive and encourage development of team members training plans so they have the skills, knowledge and attitude to achieve individual, team and operational performance.
* Inspire, motivate, coach and develop individuals to achieve outstanding performance through personal leadership style and behaviours.
* Build strong interpersonal relationships and engage with the wider operation to drive and support changes required to improve customer outcomes.
* Able to work well under pressure, role modelling resilience and positivity
* Embrace change and motivate self and staff to deliver against challenging timescales Results orientated, focused on service delivery, optimising the best use of resource
* Able to develop a high performing motivated and engaged team.
* Confident to make decisions and accountable for own actions
Essential skills: * Positive and professional attitude with the ability to motivate others as well as a commitment to company and customer service objectives.
* Evidence of leadership experience and stakeholder management
* Solid understanding of key performance metrics and performance management techniques.
* Proven track record in delivery through people and driving business performance
What they’ll offer you: * A salary starting at £28,200 per annum
* A comprehensive three week induction training course and ongoing development programme
* Great holidays – 23 days, increasing with service plus public holidays and an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year, along with the ability to buy extra leave
* Great working environment with a friendly culture
* Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance
They’ll operate a rotating shift pattern working a 35-hour week so shifts will vary between:
08:00am and 04.00pm 09:00am and 05:00pm 12:00pm and 08:00pm
For more information please do not hesitate to get in contact – Megan.Spice@deverellsmith.com – 0203 056 0288
My client are looking for a Sales and Lettings Administrator They are looking for an Administrator to join their Chelsea office to start Mid-May Office and Sales Administrator Providing support to the Sales and Lettings team Attend to [...]
My client are looking for a Sales Administrator and Tenancy Management Assistant They are looking for an Administrator to join their Chelsea office to start Mid-May Office and Sales Administrator Providing support to the Sales and Lettings team [...]
6 MONTH FTC - TENANCY PROGRESSOR A well-established global company are looking for a Tenancy Progressor to join their team in a Central London branch. As a tenancy progressor you will be responsible for managing and progressing the [...]
I am working with a big player in the Build to Rent sector, they have a very exciting opportunity to join their slick development in London. I am looking for an upbeat Resident Associate to join their attentive [...]