Call me for a confidential discussion
Customer Service Team Manager
As a Team Manager you will empower Customer Service Advisor’s to assist customers to feel safe and supported in their home. My client is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a reputation as a successful business with social objectives. They provide housing of all different types, community initiatives and personal support, to customers who live in our 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, they are an organisation that embraces working together to get the job done.
What they are looking for: They are looking for a highly motivated Team Manager to lead and enable their Customer Service Advisors to deliver an excellent customer service over multiple channels in a fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities: * To drive and encourage development of team members training plans so they have the skills, knowledge and attitude to achieve individual, team and operational performance.
* Inspire, motivate, coach and develop individuals to achieve outstanding performance through personal leadership style and behaviours.
* Build strong interpersonal relationships and engage with the wider operation to drive and support changes required to improve customer outcomes.
* Able to work well under pressure, role modelling resilience and positivity
* Embrace change and motivate self and staff to deliver against challenging timescales Results orientated, focused on service delivery, optimising the best use of resource
* Able to develop a high performing motivated and engaged team.
* Confident to make decisions and accountable for own actions
Essential skills: * Positive and professional attitude with the ability to motivate others as well as a commitment to company and customer service objectives.
* Evidence of leadership experience and stakeholder management
* Solid understanding of key performance metrics and performance management techniques.
* Proven track record in delivery through people and driving business performance
What they’ll offer you: * A salary starting at £28,200 per annum
* A comprehensive three week induction training course and ongoing development programme
* Great holidays – 23 days, increasing with service plus public holidays and an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year, along with the ability to buy extra leave
* Great working environment with a friendly culture
* Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance
They’ll operate a rotating shift pattern working a 35-hour week so shifts will vary between:
08:00am and 04.00pm 09:00am and 05:00pm 12:00pm and 08:00pm
For more information please do not hesitate to get in contact – Megan.Spice@deverellsmith.com – 0203 056 0288
I am currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team on a perm basis with an immediate start. You will be joining a fantastic brand who specialise in providing [...]
We are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to become part of the UK's largest house builders. You MUST have experience in a Sale Administration role, and be a strong administrator. As a Sales Progressor you will need [...]
Are you looking to kick start your career with one of the most globally well-known Property Companies? Do you want to take your skills to the next level? I have a fantastic new role available for a Team [...]
My Client are a well renowed iconic Grade II* listed building which has been brought back to life as one of the most exciting and innovative mixed use neighbourhoods in the world, based in Battersea. They are looking [...]