Based near Camden, this thoroughly commercial HA, seeks Delivery Project Managers to join their Development Team and assist in the delivery of an ambitious development program of 1,500 new-build residential units throughout London and the South East.
With a range of centrally located schemes – locations including Highgate, Old Street, Covent Garden & Hammersmith – our client operate both as s.106 partners and on a JV basis alongside notable private developers and offer a high-standard of end product with reference to the wider market.
With over 16,000 homes under management throughout London and the South East, they are already a significant player in the market and seek to consolidate and build upon an already solid reputation. They raise the capital for their affordable developments
With the expectation that the successful applicant will lead on bringing several hundred units through viability, feasibility, tendering and to site, this role offers challenge and variety and would be well-suited to applicants who are used to overseeing multiple sites simultaneously and have the confidence in their abilities to work relatively autonomously.
The successful applicant is likely to have an equivalent background to that of our client – high volume, residentially-led developments – and preferably come from a reputable Private Development/HA background. The role in question will be very much delivery-led although the ideal candidate will have some conversancy with the front-end of the development life-cycle to allow for consultation with the Development team on issues of buildability. The appointee will be involved from the pre-construction phase until keys exchange hands; prior experience of handling external consultants and contractors alike would be a bonus, as would exposure to contract values in excess of £30million.
The ideal candidate will:
– Possess a degree level education in a property/construction discipline.
– Have a minimum of 4 years project management experience in a private development/housing association setting.
– Possess a strong delivery skillset, beginning with the conceptual, through design, site-optimisation, planning and concluding at the point of handover.
– Be highly practical, presentable, have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and be at ease with working alongside external consultants, most notably Employers Agents.
– Excel, both as an individual in pursuit of their own remit, and as part of a team.
– A demonstrable ability of overseeing the successful delivery of large-scale, high-value and complex residentially led schemes.
This role will provide the successful candidate with:
– A highly competitive salary, and a range of perks associated with the role.
– The platform to develop as an independent Project Manager.
– The chance to out their stamp on challenging and unique developments, throughout London and the South East.
– Access to professional training, where relevant.
Salary: Dependent on experience, £45,000 – £60,000
For further information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.
We are working on behalf of an exciting residential developer based in zone 2 of London, who are currently developing an equal mixture of PRS and London affordable rentals. They have a range of great residential lead projects [...]
Client-Side Project Manager We are working on behalf of an exciting residential developer based in East London, who are currently developing an equal mixture of PRS and London affordable rentals. They have a range of great residentially lead [...]
My client are a well established Project and Building Consultancy located in West London, who have extensive experience in both the commercial and residential sector. The clients who my client work with consist of Developers, Banks, and High [...]
Assistant Project Manager Our client is one of the UK's most successful construction firm specialising in both the residential and commercial sector. They currently require an assistant manager to support their exiting team due to increased work load, [...]