A renowned luxury property investment company is looking for a Receptionist/Front of House to join their team at their offices in Mayfair. Our client is looking for a smart, professional, proactive person with a hands-on approach and positive attitude. This role offers the opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to build their knowledge and develop a wealth of experience in the property industry.
- Meeting and greeting guests; being a professional, courteous and approachable first point of contact for external visitors.
- Managing meeting room requirements/bookings – lunches and refreshments.
- Telephone reception – phone answering, taking messages, fielding unwanted calls.
- Supporting the team with their admin and secretarial needs.
- Other general administration duties – including data input, photocopying, document production, printing, binding, checking of documents and assisting other secretaries.
- Looking after incoming and outgoing post, organising couriers and hand delivering documents on occasion.
- Managing back of house supplies and stationary ordering, purchasing supplies when required, checking stock and keeping areas (printers etc) topped up at all times.
- Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator
- Good Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be extremely well presented and well spoken (excellent telephone manner)
- Have an interest in the property industry
Salary is £25,000
If you are the driven and personable individual we are looking for, please contact Alice Marston at Deverell Smith on 0207 291 1514.