Deverell Smith are currently working with a leading, design led developer who operate around London and the surrounding Home Counties. They are currently seeking a Sales Negotiator for one of their most prestigious scheme in West London.
This role will require you to sell a leading residential development off plan and take clients right the way through the customer journey through to key handover.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Consultant:
- Management of the company’s database to optimise sales opportunities. Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Negotiations with clients and managing the sales process. Manage expectations and overcome objections in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Looking after all prospective/ existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide expertise in the Company’s Product
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard. Take pride in your work environment and general keep up.
- Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines. Provide weekly management reports and updates to line management.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis in order to demonstrate excellent knowledge and awareness of the local area, amenities and current market.
- Develop and maintain close and effective working relationships with all relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular the Sales Manager, Site Manager and mortgage advisors.
- Contribute PR/marketing ideas to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should be:
- An experience property Sales professional with at least two years’ experience
- Experienced of working in a customer facing sales environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to multi task and prioritise.
- Reliable and willing to accept responsibility for seeing actions through.
- Able to build relationships across different departments and work as a team.
- Flexibility with hours, particularly with regard to weekend and bank holidays.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Good team player, happy to encourage and support others and share ideas.
- Strong negotiation skills with basic computer literacy skills
Salary & Other details:
- £26,000 – £30,000 per annum (basic), £50,000+ OTE
- 5 day working week to include weekends, where possible you will be given one weekend off per month
- Hours: Monday – Wednesday 10am – 6pm, Thursday 10am – 7pm, Friday & Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sunday 11am – 4pm