Call me for a confidential discussion
Situated in the fashionable and ever-changing borough of Southwark, this multi-disciplinary consultancy (comprising project, cost and building consultancy) seeks an experienced Associate-level Project Manager to join their close-knit team.
Operating throughout London, this well established construction consultancy services a range of blue-chip clientele in their chosen specialism of high-end commercial fit-out work – as well as some mixed-use/new-build residential work. The service platform offered by this thoroughly reputable consultancy spans the entire project life-cycle, from the design phase through to practical completion, offering a range of PM, QS and EA services along the way.
Our client seeks a project professional with robust academic foundations, a proven track-record of overseeing high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset.
The ideal candidate will come from a Building Surveying background, possess a deep understanding of managing the design and cost processes, enhanced by a firm grasp of the following:
– General contract administration: inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
– Overseeing contractors and reporting to client on progress
– Interface between the design and delivery teams
– Formulating the project schedule
– Oversight of projects from inception to completion
A predominantly office-based remit, the above duties will be conducted in accordance with best practice, while also ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
– Highly competitive base salary, subject to annual review
– A generous annual bonus, contingent on both company and personal performance
– Great opportunity for career progression internally
– Access to any justifiable professional training sought
– The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
– Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
– A relaxed yet professional, fun and supportive working environment in a fast-growing and energetic company
The ideal candidate will:
Salary: Experience dependent, £60,000 – £75,000 + package
Graduate / Assistant Project Manager My client, a Project Management consultancy based in Central London are looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to their existing team. New project wins lately mean there is now a requirement for [...]
Assistant Project Manager for central London based project management consultancy. Our client are an established project management construction consultancy who are seeking an additional project manager to support their exiting team due to increased work load, which is [...]
The client, a London local authority is looking to appoint an Interim Project Manager to provide effective delivery and project management of their New Build projects. Essentially the role will support the successful development and delivery of programmes [...]
Project Manager A highly respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an ambitious company that is growing due to a steady stream of [...]