Situated in the fashionable and ever-changing borough of Southwark, this multi-disciplinary consultancy (comprising project, cost and building consultancy) seeks an experienced Associate-level Project Manager to join their close-knit team.
Operating throughout London, this well established construction consultancy services a range of blue-chip clientele in their chosen specialism of high-end commercial fit-out work – as well as some mixed-use/new-build residential work. The service platform offered by this thoroughly reputable consultancy spans the entire project life-cycle, from the design phase through to practical completion, offering a range of PM, QS and EA services along the way.
Our client seeks a project professional with robust academic foundations, a proven track-record of overseeing high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset.
The ideal candidate will come from a Building Surveying background, possess a deep understanding of managing the design and cost processes, enhanced by a firm grasp of the following:
– General contract administration: inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
– Overseeing contractors and reporting to client on progress
– Interface between the design and delivery teams
– Formulating the project schedule
– Oversight of projects from inception to completion
A predominantly office-based remit, the above duties will be conducted in accordance with best practice, while also ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
– Highly competitive base salary, subject to annual review
– A generous annual bonus, contingent on both company and personal performance
– Great opportunity for career progression internally
– Access to any justifiable professional training sought
– The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
– Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
– A relaxed yet professional, fun and supportive working environment in a fast-growing and energetic company
The ideal candidate will:
Salary: Experience dependent, £60,000 – £75,000 + package
We are working on behalf of an exciting residential developer based in zone 2 of London, who are currently developing an equal mixture of PRS and London affordable rentals. They have a range of great residential lead projects [...]
Client-Side Project Manager We are working on behalf of an exciting residential developer based in East London, who are currently developing an equal mixture of PRS and London affordable rentals. They have a range of great residentially lead [...]
My client are a well established Project and Building Consultancy located in West London, who have extensive experience in both the commercial and residential sector. The clients who my client work with consist of Developers, Banks, and High [...]
INTERIM PROGRAMME MANAGER WANTED FOR MAJOR NEW BUILD HOUSING SCHEME - South London KEY OBJECTIVES To be responsible for the strategic development, monitoring, management and successful delivery of the New Build Housing Programme which has a substantial impact [...]