Deverellsmith are recruiting a Façade Manager to join our client, a high reputable housebuilder on a large RC Frame development in East London. As Façade Manager you will assume a pivotal role in the construction process ensuring the installation of the façade across the multiple blocks and stages of the project.
- Managing the installation of curtain walling, aluminium windows and doors, cladding, GRS panels, waterproofing, and EPDM. Rainscreen cladding, bricks
- Planning resources and activities to ensure the success of the project.
- Managing H&S, QA and progress on façade packages
- Control and monitor day works for subcontractors.
- Supervising the striking of scaffolding.
- Producing QA reports supported by photographic evidence with corrective action if needed.
- Issue correct notices and relevant contractual correspondence to sub-contractors at the appropriate time.
- Overseeing projects from concept through to completion
- Problem-solving, and managing the workforce.
- Complete stock control & requisition of all aspects of materials.
- Producing/adjusting RAMS
- Ensure RAMS are adhered to on-site.
- Ensure clients' quality standard is respected and hand over completed areas.
- Monitor works progression and ensure the program is met.
- Daily and weekly paperwork
- Participate in progress meetings.
- Monitor compliance with all safety guidelines and policies.
- Record progress and toolbox talks
- Establish and implement work schedules, adjusting them to meet project deadlines.
- Proven experience as a Façade Site Manager in residential construction.
- Strong knowledge of façade systems, construction techniques, codes, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
In return you will be joining a supportive and experienced management team on a project which offers longevity for the future and ample opportunities to progress.
Salary up to £65,000 plus package.