Deverellsmith are on the hunt for a skilled individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Lewisham, South-East London for a 12 month fixed term contract. The candidate should have Shared Ownership and New Homes experience.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity, and are looking for flexible working, keep reading!
You will join one the largest housing providers in London and the South-East in assisting the sales team with incoming inquiries and sales. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with an ASAP start date.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of £34,000, OTE £52,000
- 26th August start date
- Working with a well-established house builder
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
'We work as One'