Would you like the chance to work at a creative, versatile, and forward-thinking place and space marketing agency?
This is a diverse opportunity to work for one of UK's most innovative real estate specialised marketing agencies. They are paving the way in creative marketing, brand strategy and campaign planning for the property sector, and work with some of the biggest names in luxury places, residential spaces, destination marketing, commercial spaces and placemaking. You will be working in an international team and report directly into the Client Services Director, whilst being supported by the wider team, which is made up of marketing experts, brand aficionados, inspirational creatives, digital-doers and storytellers.
- Full project management over the creation, management and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Client lead on a portfolio of accounts, managing the day to day and keeping on time, to budget.
- Workflow management - liaising with internal and external suppliers.
- Financial management - maintaining a tight control on costs and accurately reporting on measurables.
- Evaluate data & insights to analyse ROI marketing campaigns and measure success.
- Manage and mentor Account Executive and contribute to their career development
How your success will be measured:
- Proven delivery and effective management of the marketing campaigns
- Great communication between both internal and external key stakeholders, suppliers and production teams.
What you'll need:
- 2yrs + experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager
- Experience working on property marketing campaigns and branding
- Experience in project management - from beginning to end
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate and Engaging
- High level attention to detail
- Keen interest in the real estate market
- Confident in their proof reading capabilities
- A relationship builder who is tenacious and excited to take on a high level of responsibility and grow in their career
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired