deverellsmith’s flagship event ‘Banking on the Future’ takes place every March and October to provide an update on the modern dynamics of the British Economy and property market.
Banking on the Future returned for its fourth instalment to share critical insight from pioneering industry leaders and senior economist from the Bank of England. For the first time since its launch in 2020, the event will be held in front of a live audience.
The event series is in partnership with the Bank of England and invites market leaders across the residential and commercial property landscape to join the panel.
The last 3 events have accumulated over 4,000 registered attendees and we expect the next event to follow the same success.
Previous speakers include:
· Robert Elder, Economist at Bank of England
· Ingrid Osborne, Divisional Chair (South East & London) – Taylor Wimpey plc
· Tim Hyatt, Head of Residential at Knight Frank
· Joseph Michael Daniels, CEO and Founder at Project Etopia & Forbes Cover Star
· Rebecca Worthington, Chief Financial Officer – Canary Wharf Group plc
· Kate Davies, CEO at Notting Hill Genesis
· Liam Bailey, Head of Data and Analysis at Knight Frank
· Tania Thomas, Co-Founder at Maison Communications
· Flora Harley, Research Associate at Knight Frank
· Jane Hollinshead, Managing Director of People, Culture and Customer Service at Canary Wharf Group
· Lord Andrew Hay, former Head of Knight Frank Global Residential
· Madani SOW, Chief Executive Office at Westminister Development Services Limited
Register your interest for the next event on the 29th March 2023...