Back to jobs
- Posted 02 February 2023
- Salary£35000 - £38000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameHarriet Winter
Are you looking to work in a collaborative environment, with flexible working hours and a role where you can learn and develop your key skills?
Due to recent growth, this commercial property developer are looking for a confident, hard working and committed individual to join the business.
This Accounts Payable position is perfect for someone looking to learn and progress their career.
The key duties include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Reviewing, verifying, and matching invoices.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and settled on time.
- Data entry of sales and purchase ledgers into the accounting system.
- Setting up new accounts for new customers and vendors
- Auditing and processing employee expenses claims for payment.
- Posting bank transactions.
- Aged Debtors/Creditors reporting
- Processing invoices for approval
- Opening and distributing finance post.
- Weekly payment runs.
- Raising intercompany & customer invoices for Property / Asset management fees,
- Paying in cheques.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from vendors / internal business stakeholders.
- Assist the Finance Business Partners with various duties such as preparation of monthly management information and treasury reporting.
- Oversight of the annual ground rent billing process
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
It is really important that this person has strong Excel skills and it is very advantageous if they have used SAP before.
Please apply if you have 3-4 years working within an accounting capacity.
Benefits will include:
- Hybrid working
- Team socials
- Health care
- Early finish on a Friday
- Charity initiatives