We are delighted to be representing one of London's best hotels located on the ever popular South Bank. With over 359 rooms, award-winning food and drink outlets, it's not a surprise they have more than one site in London.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our Finance team, your role would be working over both of our London properties, leading a small team initially with room to grow over time.
- Management responsibility of accounts payable team
- Willing to be hands-on to assist accounts payable team with mailbox management, supplier set up, processing invoices, credits, expenses, payments and supplier reconciliation.
- Advise and work closely with line Manager implement best practice ways of working and undertake continuous improvement
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of suppliers and staff expenditure claims through management of accounts payable clerks and monitoring of the aged creditors list
- To ensure the clerks are posting accurately to the appropriate cost centre, department and account codes
- Facilitate efficient, effective and accurate execution of the monthly Accounts Payable processes by ensuring that all invoices received in the month are recorded and the correct procedures are followed to prepare for the ledgers to be closed at month-end.
- To assist the finance manager at month end with GL closure tasks and journals.
- Prepare monthly reporting on the performance on the AP function, including statistics and analysis.
- Manage bank reconciliations the bank accountants across two hotels
- Support other areas of the Finance team and the wider Business in their critical tasks by providing assistance as and when required.
- Help facilitate a more efficient monthly reporting process, as well as develop a fuller understanding of the wider financial accounting process, by identifying areas for improvement and by taking responsibility for elements of monthly financial accounting.
- Experience of 1 year in leading Procure-to-pay teams and managing processes
- Quick learner, outgoing and independent
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to adapt to financial systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of staff management
- Guest experience including dinner and drinks
- Five complimentary nights a year at any of their hotels
- Friends and family discounts across their hotels
- 50% discount in their restaurants and bars
- Discounts in their spa and cinema
- Contribution towards Health - Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Length of service incentives (additional holiday)
- Bespoke training programmes
- Free meals on duty
- Incentives such as Ride-to-Work and season ticket loan
- Quarterly employee award ceremony and company staff parties
- Perkbox offering retail discounts
- Employee assistance programme