- Posted 24 April 2023
- Salary£35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameHarriet Winter
I am working on an exclusive search for a leading fully integrated UK real estate company, focused on delivering superior risk adjusted returns to our institutional investor base.
Today they manage over 6,000,000 sf of UK real estate across and more than 60 properties. Will the view to grow exponentially within the next 12 months. This is a really exciting opportunity for a candidate who wants to learn and progress.
The office, based in Mayfair, operates on 3 days in the office and 2 working from home, with very flexible working hours for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations and reporting
- Journal entries / upload as required
- Calculating and recording periodic accounting adjustments (prepayments, accruals, property valuations and rent adjustments)
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- General support to deliver regular monthly / quarterly management and investor reporting.
- Assist with audit processes
It is really important that the right candidates possesses the following attributes:
- Knowledge of real estate businesses
- Bookkeeping and double entry accounting (AAT qualified or by experience)
- Strong knowledge of Excel, proactive and desire to learn and improve
- Strong teamwork ethic
Please apply if you are available to interview over the next 2 weeks and start before June 1st.