Are you an experienced Property Manager/ Team Leader ready to move into an Assistant Head of Property Management role?
Do you love coaching, training, and developing people?
If the answer is yes to the above, I might just have the perfect job for you!
I'm working with a well-respected and established Estate Agency in Berkshire who are forward thinking and keen to deliver the best possible service to their clients.
This is a place where your voice will be heard, and ideas are welcome.
They have a requirement for an experienced Assistant Head of Property Management to join their Property Management Team of 7.
You must have experience in managing a Team, including people management duties; coaching, training and development.
ARLA qualified candidates are preferred, although not essential as this will be provided for you.
- Managing the Property Management Team of 7 and overseeing a portfolio of 1000 fully managed properties.
- Training and developing the Team.
- Managing, setting and reporting staff KPIs and monthly staff 121s.
- Managing contractor relationships.
- Complaint handling.
- Managing a personal portfolio of approx. 120 properties.
£35-£45k per annum, depending on experience.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.