Assistant Management Accountant
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary£30000 - £40000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameJoseph Morris
Are you looking for an opportunity that provides progression, opportunity as well as a cooperative working environment? A company that treats you as a valued member of the team? Our client is an innovative real estate developer unlocking untapped potential within the London market.
As an SME property developer, the position provides broad exposure and will be reporting directly into an experienced ACA qualified financial controller. In addition to hybrid working flexibility and a competitive package, employees are offered a small stake in the company. They truly want to create an environment in which everybody is pulling in the same direction, making personality fit for this role as important as technical competency.
The role involves ownership over the following duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices for both SPV's and the main company accounts
- Ownership over the supplier payment run
- Once projects are completed, process investor distributions
- Provide extracts on a monthly basis from the ledger to non-finance staff
In addition, you will be involved in the following tasks with the Financial Controller:
- Drafting SPV year-end financial statements and manage loan drawdown process
- Produce first draft management accounts pack
- Prepare monthly cashflow and bank compliance
- Assist with the ERP migration
This role would be well suited to a part-qualified accountant with strong excel skills and good attention to detail. Prior experience working within Real Estate or Construction is essential for this role. Exposure to Sage 50 or Quickbooks would be ideal but not essential.
Our client is keen to meet people who can demonstrate the ability to work well as part of a team, offering support to those around them to collectively achieve the business objectives. If you are excited by the prospect of working for a company like this then please feel free to apply. Alternatively contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith if you would like to know more information about the role.