Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: London, UK
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per year
Join one of the biggest and most prestigious property developers in the UK! Our client is a thriving and innovative company, dedicated to creating exceptional properties and developments that shape the future of the real estate industry. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will play a vital role in supporting the finance team in all aspects of financial management and reporting. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, providing accurate and timely financial data to aid decision-making processes.
- Monitoring and analysing financial performance against budgets and forecasts, identifying areas of concern and recommending appropriate actions.
- Conducting variance analysis and providing insights to senior management on key financial metrics.
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end financial statements and supporting external audits.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure accurate financial information is collected and reported.
- Participating in budgeting and forecasting processes to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Supporting the implementation and improvement of financial systems and processes.
- Handling ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Part-qualified or actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA).
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role is preferred, but recent graduates with relevant internships will also be considered.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which may include:
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within a leading property development company.
If you are an ambitious and driven individual with a passion for finance and the real estate industry, please submit your CV!