Back to jobs
Block Property Manager
- Posted 21 May 2023
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Referencebs- 12345_1684742700
- Contact NameBen Sansom
Ready to accelerate your career within Block Management?
Want to work for an established UK residential Managing Agent?
Excited by the idea of managing multiple luxury residential property developments?
- Minimum 5 years working within Block Management.
- Experience of dealing with subcontractors, local authorities and other third parties.
- Managing people.
- Ability to understand strategic business requirements.
- Excellent working knowledge of Statutory and other relevant standards.
- Strong hands-on leadership qualities and one who leads by example - prepared to work at levels lower than the job position when necessary.
- Excellent man management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- Acute business skills in areas of finance, computers, planning, and organization.
- The development and delivery of an exceptional customer focused service to Developer, Leaseholder and Tenant alike.
- Defining and maintaining service levels by understanding Client expectations and ensuring that services are organised to meet those expectations.
- Management and development of staff.
- Hold AGM board meetings.
- Serve section 20 notices.
- Writing up service charge budgets.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and procedures are put in place and properly monitored.
- Ensuring that all assets are fully compliant in terms of the Building Services and other Statutory Testing.
It would be great if:
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or be prepared to obtain
- You live near and have knowledge of the North London area.
- You are immediately available!
- You have an IRPM/ AssocMRICS qualification.
- Supervisory/Management Qualification
Is this role for you? Get in touch today.