Ready to accelerate your career within Block Management?
Want to work for an established UK residential Managing Agent?
Excited by the idea of managing multiple luxury residential property developments?
* Minimum 3 years working within Block Management.
* Experience of dealing with subcontractors, local authorities and other third parties.
* Managing people.
* Ability to understand strategic business requirements.
* Excellent working knowledge of Statutory and other relevant standards.
* Strong hands-on leadership qualities and one who leads by example - prepared to work at levels lower than the job position when necessary.
* Excellent man management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
* Acute business skills in areas of finance, computers, planning, and organisation.
* The development and delivery of an exceptional customer focused service to Developer, Leaseholder and Tenant alike.
* Defining and maintaining service levels by understanding Client expectations and ensuring that services are organised to meet those expectations.
* Management and development of staff.
* Hold AGM board meetings.
* Serve section 20 notices.
* Writing up service charge budgets.
* Ensuring that appropriate systems and procedures are put in place and properly monitored.
* Ensuring that all assets are fully compliant in terms of the Building Services and other Statutory Testing.
It would be great if:
* You live near and have knowledge of the Central London area.
* You are immediately available!
* You have an IRPM/ AssocMRICS qualification.
* Supervisory/Management Qualification
Is this role for you? Get in touch today.