We are representing an award winning, boutique advisory consultancy in the build to rent sector. Due to an influx of new instructions, we are hiring a BTR Consultant to join the team. Our client works with the leading investors and developers in the space, and they aim to become an extension of their clients' team, by immersing themselves in every project to deliver tailored advice.
- Working with BTR client's complex operational models.
- Working with clients' building service charges and other financial based models.
- Develop clients' asset business plans.
- Undertaking research into various markets to establish rent levels, sales levels and liaising with Dataloft our data provider to obtain data for market research reports.
- Analysing the data
- building research-based conclusions for the reports
- Develop data storage solutions and standardised assumption models.
- Keep data up to date.
- Produce research-based papers using data for the purposes of promotion, thought leadership and research papers.
- Develop and manage project management tools.
- Develop a broader understanding of the BTR sector to produce reports to support the financial models.
- Advising developers/asset owners on operational matters and strategic management of portfolios.
- Development consultancy including customer offer, amenity space provision and operations.
- Exceptional real estate modelling skills
- Experience building complex operational models
- A strong communicator who is comfortable presenting, reporting to and meeting with clients regularly
- Experience in the BTR space is desirable but not essential
- Consultancy experience is desirable but not essential
- A passion for real estate, and BTR
- 2 + years' experience
- A team-player, who is comfortable working in a small team, and getting 'stuck in' when necessary
- 26 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work with leaders in the BTR space