DIRECTOR - BUILDING SURVEYING
£70,000 + PACKAGE + BONUS
I'm pleased to be working in partnership with a leading practice of chartered surveyors, to secure a Director of Building Surveying for their Bristol office. My client is a highly thought of, established practice, with a long-standing and diverse client base.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity for a driven, ambitious individual, to compliment and develop the existing team. With a national team of circa 100 property professionals, and plans of continuous growth, this strategic hire is of paramount importance to continue this trajectory.
Spanning predominantly the private sector, the successful applicant will be looking after a variety of commercial, retail and light industrial assets, and will be expected to undertake the following service lines:
- Transactional work (Technical Due Diligence)
- Landlord and Tenant matters (Dilapidations)
- Contract Administration
- Project Management advice (New build & refurbishments)
- Party Wall advice
- Defect analysis and report writing
- Business development and managing key accounts
- Management of junior members of the team
The successful candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS, and have a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience across the commercial sector. Alongside strong client-facing skills, a history of delivering workload in a timely manner to high standards is of paramount importance.
Other skills should include:
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and organised
- Detail focused and strong with time management
- Team orientated with a sociable approach
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by emailing