Business Development Manager - Build to Rent
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJonathan Catt
I'm partnered with one of the leading accommodation booking platforms for student accommodation. The Business development Manager is responsible for driving business growth. We're looking for an experienced manager who is hungry to help this organisation start a new business from scratch. Our ideal candidate has experience in BD within the real estate sector while managing and inspiring a team.
- Prospect our brands new listing service to UK property providers
- Develop business strategies, design workflow, procedure and controls for the new business
- Continue to help expand our property portfolio globally
- Cultivate strong business relationships with large corporate landlords in the UK
- Writing reports and analysing relevant business data/real estate market trends
- Raising the company profile by attending various events in order to expand network/resources for the company
- Being aware of market trends and competitors to come out with strategic business solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in real estate industry in the UK and keen interest in property industry
- Great negotiation skill and research capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of built to rent industry and student accommodation industry is a
- Real Career Progression
- Good commission structure
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience required, then feel free to apply. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information about the position then contact Jonathan Catt at deverellsmith for a more in-depth chat.