Are you passionate about real estate and want to work for a company displaying rapid growth? Our client are growing their Accounting and Finance department and are looking for a Client Accountant to join their team.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a London leading property company specialising in commercial and residential developments. Within their Accounting function they offer transparent service to clients focused on the financial performance of their building.
What you'll be doing:
Your role will include the following:
- Attend client meetings
- Handling the implementation process of new properties taken on.
- Preparation of annual service charge accounts Liaise with clients and auditors in respect of the preparation and presentation of year end accounts VAT reporting on mixed property (Residential & Commercial)
- Drafting annual service charge accounts
- Preparing accounts files
- Answering account queries
- Service Charge Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Analytical review of Income & Expenditure
- Provision of both regular and one-off client reports and accounting analysis
- Monthly client reporting
- Quarterly client reporting
- Bank Reconciliations for year-end accounts
- Assist with finalising bank reconciliations as required
- Provision of accurate, timely and effective accounting information to all parties
- Liaise with Property Managers on accounting matters
- Liaise with different sections within the accounts department
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting records and controls in line with prevailing legislation
- Posting items on the management system (omissions & corrections) when reconciling service charge accounts
- Posting Accruals and Prepayments on system
What you'll bring:
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of client/service charge accounting as well as property management knowledge. Candidate must have strong communicating skills and experience with QUBE software.
What's in it for you?
As well as being able to offer you genuine career progression and help build your skills and expertise, you will also benefit from:
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexi hours
- Pension scheme
- Medical care
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below. Alternatively, you can get in touch to discuss the position into more detail by calling Isabella Richards at deverellsmith.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired