- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary£35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameHarriet Winter
This is an exciting new role working for a residential property management firm, they are looking for a Client Accountant to work as part of a team managing a portfolio based in London.
You will be working as part of a team of 3, alongside a Property Manager and Junior Property Manager in the day-to-day management of the portfolio. It is important that you have worked for a residential block management company previously.
Your role will involve the following tasks:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Daily reconciliation
- Contractor payments
- Client budget management
- Preparation and sending of company invoices
- Adding / updating contractor details on software
- Arrears chasing and solicitor liaison
- Client company secretarial tasks
- Management of year end accounts
Culture is extremely important, they are looking for someone who will excel in this role, bringing enthusiasm and positivity to the team.
This role offers a hybrid working structure and promotes flexible working.
Please apply if you have the relevant experience.