Client Side Architectural Technician
- Posted 10 May 2022
- Salary£35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameCraig Douglas
Are you an Architectural Technician who has experience creating convincing CGI and rendering projects?
deverellsmith have partnered with a forward thinking, progressive company with over 40 years of running successful property portfolio with conversions into luxury residential and commercial spaces. Though they continue to expand in size, they retain their family feel with a great culture and office
Their projects consist mostly of residential refurbishments and new builds of luxury apartments, or high-end conversions of office to residential. Typical contract values range from c. £3m to £40m, and include basement digs, refurbishments, and full fit outs.
As the Architectural Technician you will be part of their multi-disciplinary development team, working within the Land Team alongside Design, Acquisition and Planning team leaders.
You will have the opportunity to work across a range of bespoke and unique developments. Working autonomously and as part of a wider Technical Team, you will create and deliver detailed drawings in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Significant experience of producing working and detailed drawings ideally with new build residential developments, listed building refurbishments, and permitted development office conversions.
- You should also have an extensive knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
- Experience as an Architectural Technician working in an Architectural practice, consultancy, or for another property developer.
- £40k to £45k per annum
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired