Are you working in commercial property or facilities management looking for a new challenge?
Are you keen to move into a growing business with plenty of opportunities to progress?
My client, a central London based investment and Asset management business are looking for an experienced commercial manager to join them. They are a boutique team of qualified professionals with a vision to be seen as a business that makes a difference to their clients, with ESG being the focal point. With ambitious growth plans in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands, further opportunities to grow and progress in your career will be available in this role.
What you'll get
- £36k p.a.+ Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible/Hybrid Working - Day One right
- 21 days annual leave + Statutory, rising to 27 with length of service
- Company Paid Sickness Leave
- Company Paid Family Leave
- Long Term Incentive Reward
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free Office Snacks & Lunches
- Regular Team Socials & Events
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Green Car Leasing Scheme
What you'll have
- Whilst a relevant degree would be beneficial for theoretical basis knowledge, experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Suitable, recent, and relevant FM or PM experience, minimum 2-3 years
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Team Player but also an ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis, including overnight stays
What you'll do
- Complete regular site inspections predominately across London and the South West but with occasional nationwide travel required.
- Oversight of the day to day management of a property portfolio to ensure services are delivered in line with the contract scope
- Work on proactive resolutions to issues which arise across the portfolio
- Ensure health and safety compliance in line with company and legal standards
- Preparation and monitoring of property maintenance schedules
- Maintenance of accurate records of all activity on site and ensure all current contracts pertaining to property and all statutory test certificates are up to date
- Hard and Soft Service Management
- Responsible for the management of contractors and suppliers, to ensure compliance with contracts
- Negotiate SLA's and monitor performance.
- Preparing Asset Registers and building handbooks
- Establish budgets and financial forecasts to be reviewed quarterly with Director of Property Management.
- Review service charge expenditure monthly and make sure coding and allocation is correct. Advise accounts if amendments are required.
- Agree out of hours requirements and ensure adequate cover is provided.
- Ensure that the company processes and procedures are followed
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired