Commercial Rent Controller
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary£45000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus
- LocationNorth London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameHarriet Winter
** Must have commercial Real Estate experience **
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within property and real estate? This company specialise equally in the residential and commercial property space. They have a diverse and mixed property portfolio, with construction projects in progress. In addition, commercial portfolio comprises c. 550 units, ERV £20M.
This Credit Controller position will be reporting directly into Financial Controller within a small and dedicated team.
- Issuing monthly and quarterly pre-list to commercial surveyors
- Issuing monthly & quarterly rent demands
- Issuing quarterly service charge and annual insurance demands
- Raising ad-hoc cost recharges
- Recording tenant receipts on daily basis
- Identifying discrepancies between named tenant and payer
- First line rent collection action (telephone and emails)
- Acting on instruction from surveyors to escalate, and ultimately pass to in house legal
- Issuing CRAR instructions to bailiffs
- Upload commercial arrears weekly to Encoded telephone banking system
- Weekly rent collection summaries
- Monthly arrears reporting (full / aged / top 30 etc)
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Instruct colleagues to open and close tenant deposit bank accounts as required
- Responsibility for updating tenant records in Qube on receipt of Data Change Forms from surveyors
- Highlighting and seeking surveyor instruction on expiring tenancies
This role will be predominantly office based, please apply if you are able to commute into North London.
It is also advantageous if you have used Qube system before, however there will be a 2 week handover period when you first start. The role is to start as soon as possible before March.
Please apply if you are able to interview ASAP.
Job has Expired