- Posted 21 June 2022
- Salary£45000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameEmily Shakesby
We are working with a fantastic developer who is looking to employ a personable and determined Communications Manager. They will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing communications for the company, focusing on PR, Corporate Documents, and awards submissions.
The role of a Communications Manager is to work closely with the internal marketing and project teams and the external PR consultants, journalists, and press.
A one of kind housebuilder who develop across London and the South East who cover the whole 360 property life cycle. Developing high quality products, they pride themselves on their reputation and brand. With huge growth trajectory, there is vast progression opportunities for this role. They are due double in size and therefore seeking people who really want to develop within the business.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Research information required for upcoming press releases
- Provide support for the PR consultants
- Provide support for project teams at press events and broadcast opportunities
- Provide the digital communications coordinator with support on the website and social media platforms
- Assist with the production of events and acts as comms point of contact
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Assist with post-submission assessments, including coordinating judges site visits and presentations
- Assist with the production of corporate documents, including the corporate brochure and annual review
- Produce written submission for award entries
The ideal candidate will have previous experience producing PR content and experience working with householder brands.
- Higher level education (BA Hons preferred) or relevant CIM qualifications
- Excels at English and can demonstrate prowess with written language
- High levels of personal drive with ability to think on your feet
- Proactive, persistent, and tenacious
- Experience producing PR content
- Experience within a householder brand would be advantageous
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
Job has Expired