Your role as Community Engagement Coordinator will be supporting the Manager with the internal and external management of communication and engagement strategies through the cycle of building new developments across London
You will be involved in building positive relationships through the construction and building process, by planning and delivering world class engagement projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating idea's for events and activities that will generate income for community groups in the local area
- Proving support for new community and outreach projects, recognising new opportunities within the community
- Monitoring inboxes and corresponding with the local community
- Build positive relationships with a number of stakeholders
- Involvement in site teams with their community projects and events
- Plan and attend events across the portfolio
- General admin including note and minute taking, tracking of events, invoices etc.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone passionate about real estate and ensuring local communities involvement with new projects across London. You will have the opportunity to work with a number of departments within the business including, Marketing, Development, People Team.
Skills and experience required:
- A positive, can do attitude
- Strong administration skills
- Working in a busy, demanding environment and being able to use own initiative
- Experience working in planning or events
- Creatively driven
- Experience working in a public facing role
- Good understanding of the current political climate
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, you have a key interest in property and are passionate about local communities, please get in touch with