This role is the host and centre of the neighbourhood community and engages daily with residents, connecting people and creating a unique and memorable experience for residents.
This role is responsible for delivering resident satisfaction by providing efficient and welcoming assistance with all requests, ensuring a smooth and seamless operation combined with a high customer service levels.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Communicate effectively with residents, visitors, colleagues, couriers, and contractors, welcoming all residents and visitors with a warm and friendly approach in a professional manner.
- Challenge with confidence any unknown visitors in a personable and professional manner.
- Assist residents with all queries about premises facilities.
- Stay current with residents and neighbourhood activity providing recommendations to residents about the local area, attractions and upcoming events. Review and maintain Neighbourhood events diary.
- Maintain and update amenity reservations e.g. VIP events / arrangements / special requests. Manage amenity space reservations in a timely manner and according to our residents' needs and expectations and monitor cleanliness, hygiene and standards paying great attention to every detail.
- Oversee parcel / postal delivery services ensuring that all rental boxes provided are used correctly and ensuring that residents are notified of deliveries awaiting collection.
- Support resident move-in / move-outs as instructed by Resident Management team.
- Support the Leasing team with any specific considerations for residents (pre-let) to ensure all works are executed on time (pre move-in).
- Track all maintenance requests for the building and liaise and respond accurately to all resident questions.
- Be aware of all premises operations and uphold general oversight of safety and compliance measures. Communicate effectively with all relevant teams to ensure a smooth running of premises operations.
- Undertake regular compliance inspections of the building to ensure all Fire, Life & Safety systems are always fully adhered to and ensure issues are dealt with immediately.
- Assist with daily shift handovers ensuring all outstanding issues are communicated effectively to ensure efficient handover and continuation of investigations into finding resolutions.
- Review and analyse the service levels provided on a weekly/monthly basis, identify and implement any opportunities to improve.
- Attend all regular meetings as required and fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required.