Job Title: Building Services Manager
Sector: Build to Rent
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500
Experienced in Managing maintenance and contractors?
Do you have great communication skills and Management experience?
"Exciting Opportunity in Build-to-Rent Development!
Are you ready to lead a dynamic team within a thriving 390-unit community? You'll ensure impeccable maintenance and unwavering adherence to health & safety standards, achieving 100% compliance at all times. Your dedication to delivering outstanding customer service will set the standard.
In this pivotal role, you'll oversee a team of skilled maintenance and housekeeping professionals, working closely with our General Manager and Regional Facilities Manager. Your contributions will be instrumental in creating a seamless living experience for our valued residents.
What will you do? -
- Effectively manage a team
- Budget Management -Promote effective client relationships and achieve high customer satisfaction. -
- Lead on, develop, implement, and monitor quality processes to ensure compliance and continuous improvement targets are being met.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development and regularly carry out site inspections.
- Ensure there is a fitting approach to risk assessments and method statements.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards, recommending and implementing necessary changes to working practices as required.
- Oversee and review Health and Safety audits and appropriate follow-through.
- Oversee the delivery of all annual testing and training for our people to ensure total compliance, maintaining robust records.
- Promote peak performance through proper objective setting, one to one's, personal development, team meetings and performance reviews.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in a facilities management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Property / Residential experience (preferred)
- Experience in managing contractors
- Required: To have Rent Smart Wales qualification or to complete this course within the first 3 months of starting your role.
- Annual Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Birthday Off
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you're ready to take your career to new heights and be part of an extraordinary venture, apply now!"
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired