Back to jobs
Customer Advisor - BTR
- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary£30000 - £32000 per annum + company bonus
- LocationEast London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameRoss McEwan
Purpose of the role:
Working within the wider team to ensure the businesses customer experience delivery. Participating in daily operations to consistently meet incoming customer demands across all portfolios efficiently and effectively. Handling customer issues and enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Handling incoming customer demands and tasks across all portfolios
- Ensuring a rewarding experience without hassle so that all business customers receive a friendly, professional and consistently high-quality service that helps to resolve various customer queries
- Deliver against KPIs and agreed SLAs for all processing all customer interactions
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Being the company's first point of contact via phone, email through a ticket based CRM system, online chat and social media.
- Dealing with enquiries on all aspects of residential lettings and property management, ensuring that these are answered within a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting customers with their property search, providing advice and guidance regarding the Neighbourhoods and properties available, qualifying applicants and managing the viewing booking process, pre-reservation queries and online reservations, and arranging access with residents of occupied homes.
- Liaising with the Neighbourhood Hubs to ensure the delivery of resident work orders and operational requests, including but not limited to, utility management, meter readings, POs, reference requests.
- Acknowledge and manage complaints within agreed timeframes, actively listening and responding with practical solutions and focused advice, whilst always ensuring compliance with Neighbourhood processes and relevant legislation, including data protection.
- Achieve the required standards of performance based on KPIs including call answer rates and maintain high levels of quality & satisfaction, measured through feedback, call assessments and other measures, including HomeViews and Google reviews.
- Be proficient in technologies that support the team including CRM, phone systems and navigation of the website, ensuring 100% accuracy of data recording in all systems.
If you come from a customer service background in property or any similar industry please send an updated CV to apply.