You'll be responsible for addressing customer queries, resolving defects, and providing support throughout the aftercare process. This role offers a blend of office-based and remote work, allowing you to collaborate with your team and engage directly with customers on-site.
- Collaborate closely with the Aftercare Manager and team to ensure a seamless aftercare process.
- Handle customer inquiries and concerns, providing timely and effective solutions.
- Confidently engage with customers, addressing defects, and offering solutions while maintaining a proactive and friendly demeanor.
- Manage a portfolio of aftercare cases, maintaining accurate records and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and efficient issue resolution.
- Assist with the smooth transition of the company's merger with The Guinness Partnership, contributing to the future pipeline of projects.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role in the property or construction industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with customers.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to addressing issues.
- Confidence in pushing back on customers when necessary, while maintaining professionalism and empathy.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive salary range of £32,000 - £35,700, dpeending on expereince
- Travel expenses covered for on-site visits.
- Mileage reimbursement at a rate of 43p per mile.
- 28 days of annual leave.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company during a period of growth and expansion.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Direct exposure to a diverse range of projects and customers.
- Monday to Friday, with 1 day based in the Hammersmith head office and the remaining days divided between remote work and on-site visits.
If this sounds likes the opportunity for you, then I'd love to hear from you!